March of the Metallians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March of the Metallians

Početna stranicaPortal forumaLatest imagesPretraľnikRegistracijaLogin

Devastation

Go down 
4 posters
Autor/icaPoruka
mrbungle
Profesionalni pružitelj užitaka :D
mrbungle

Devastation Empty
PostajNaslov: Devastation   Devastation Emptysub srp 04, 2009 7:22 am

[Vrh] Go down
Nirnaeth
Admin

Devastation Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Devastation   Devastation Emptysub srp 04, 2009 7:37 am

Slušo sam to već prije na myspaceu , samo kad će neki koncert u vžu/čk da se neki mosh pit napravi Very Happy?
[Vrh] Go down
mrbungle
mrbungle

Devastation Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Devastation   Devastation Emptypon srp 06, 2009 1:11 pm

Cim pocnemo koncertirati, vz/ck ce biti medju prvima..na zalost, Ludbreg otpao i za ovu godinu... Crying or Very sad
[Vrh] Go down
metal_warrior
Blekeruša Foruma
Blekeruša Foruma
metal_warrior

Devastation Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Devastation   Devastation Emptysri srp 08, 2009 2:58 am

Čeka se čeka Čk/Vž. Alex ima da nam središ besplatni upad i mosh pit je zagarantiran.
[Vrh] Go down
metal_warrior
Blekeruša Foruma
Blekeruša Foruma
metal_warrior

Devastation Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Devastation   Devastation Emptysri srp 08, 2009 3:07 am

Upravo ih malo poslušah. Ajme Alexe koji vokal. Very Happy
[Vrh] Go down
mrbungle
mrbungle

Devastation Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Devastation   Devastation Emptysri srp 08, 2009 8:12 am

Uuu, postoji prica oko toga..uglavnom, je, dosta lose.. Embarassed
[Vrh] Go down
Nargoo
Admin
Nargoo

Devastation Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Devastation   Devastation Emptysri srp 08, 2009 8:41 am

trebalo bi to u živo vidjet :m:
[Vrh] Go down
metal_warrior
Blekeruša Foruma
Blekeruša Foruma
metal_warrior

Devastation Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Devastation   Devastation Emptysri srp 08, 2009 10:41 am

mrbungle je napisao/la:

Nije da je loš vokal, samo je loše snimljeno na demo-u The Upcoming Mayhem, kolko sam čuo.
[Vrh] Go down
mrbungle
mrbungle

Devastation Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Devastation   Devastation Emptysri srp 08, 2009 10:31 pm

metal_warrior je napisao/la:
mrbungle je napisao/la:

Nije da je loš vokal, samo je loše snimljeno na demo-u The Upcoming Mayhem, kolko sam čuo.

Pa upravo to, ali cim imam vremena, ispricat cu ovdje kako je teklo snimanje..

evo na websiteu ADP-a objavljen clanak Wink

AREA DEATH PRODUCTIONS
[Vrh] Go down
mrbungle
mrbungle

Devastation Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Devastation   Devastation Emptyčet srp 09, 2009 7:44 am

Evo posto stvarno nemam puno vremena, ono sto sam napisao za booklet cd-a
Nadam se da znate engleski Smile

It has been a million years ago, so I will try to remember as much memories as I can... We needed a demo tape, and unlike today, at that time in Yugoslavia recording a demo was an expensive thing
to do. All five of us were short on money, and we wanted to do something good and quick. And cheap. Sale Veruda, guitarist and leader of the great Punk band from Pula, KUD Idijoti,
told us that he could record us, not a proper demo, but a good soundboard recording, but still better than the usual rehearsal recording done with cassette recorders. (And not to mention
the equipment: we never had good equipment, the guitars were modificated Czech Jolana guitars, and if I am not wrong only David had a Fender Squier Stratocaster, the rest of the
guitars were pure junk. Not to mention the drums, an old decomposing Amati set with corroded cymbals..In the studio, Chriss played a Yamaha drumset with Paiste cymbals..)
And we agreed.
We were very happy about that, and we were 100% ready to do it in one, maximum two days. But hell no. It took us five damn days to record this. The studio was actually KUD Idijoti`s
rehearsal room, and was located in the abandoned city madhouse, in the woods near Pula. The place was creepy at daylight, imagine at night. However, there was a general misfortune
around us from the moment we entered the studio. We were divided in three rooms; Chriss, Fritz and David were in one room, Marko and Sale on the mixer were in another room, and
I had to sing/scream the vocals on a balcony!! So, imagine this, me on a balcony of an abandoned madhouse screaming my lungs out. We started sometime around 5 PM the first day,
and had an endless soundcheck until midnight! Then we tried to record something and as far as I remember, the Intro and Mosh Hard were the first two, recorded from the first take. But then...
dear people, finishing a song for us was a mission impossible. We tried, and tried, and tried, and tried, and tried again. Nothing. Every time something went wrong. And let me remind
you that we were recording live, one take. When relistening, the vocals were too low, then the second time, the solo was too loud, then Chriss stopped one moment... around 4 in the
morning, we were completely exhausted. We tried once again (and endless thanks to Sale, he gave us strength when we wanted to send the whole thing to hell), and a slower
version of Atomic War came out, it was 20% slower and I was practicly voiceless at that point. We tried again the next day and we were there just for a few hours, and again the same story.
Sale told us to stop this for two days and then to try again. We came three days later, and every song came out the way you hear it here. We played Atomic War and Slaughterers
From Hell few times, and Devastation and Under The Scalpel Blade one time only. At the end, after two hours everything was over. We also decided to add United Forces, so we did it
once and left it the way it is. There was one thing that I did very wrong, and that was to take a TDK C-46 cassette for the recording. All the endless takes and retakes were overrecorded...
This demo was never sold. We did a simple paper xerox cover (on the cover, the band was already missing David). Only 4 months after recording the demo, this line-up split,
David went to play with the Garage Rock band Messerschmitt, Fritz went to serve the obligatory 12 months army duty and Marko decided that he didn`t want to search for new members
and as far as he was concerned, the band was through. Chriss and I continued with a new line-up.
[Vrh] Go down
metal_warrior
Blekeruša Foruma
Blekeruša Foruma
metal_warrior

Devastation Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Devastation   Devastation Emptyčet srp 09, 2009 9:00 am

Zanimljivo, a dobro, onda se ne čudim zbog loše kvalitete vokala.
[Vrh] Go down
Sponsored content

Devastation Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Devastation   Devastation Empty

[Vrh] Go down

Devastation
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.

Permissions in this forum:Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.
March of the Metallians :: Metal glazba :: Metal iz Hrvatske-
Forum(o)Bir: